Create a Submenu (Drop-down) Link to an Article
First, create an article if you have not already.
- Go to Menus and then click on mainmenu, or the menu where you wish to have your link.
- Click New.
- Click on Articles and then Article Layout.
- Enter the Title (this will be the titled displayed in your menu).
The alias will automatically be generated.
- Click the Select button and then the Article (from the list in the pop-up window).
- In the Parent Item box, click on the (parent) menu item.
(About Us used here as an example).
- Click Save