If you have a file on the server that you want to edit, you need to download it to you computer, edit the file, and then upload it back to the server.
In this example, we will show you how to download the baptism.jpg image file.
- On the left side, locate the directory you want to receive the file.
- On the right side, make sure you are located in the stories folder (or a sub-directory if your folder is located in one you created.)
- Click on the folder icon next to the file so the file is highlighted.
- Next, click on the blue download arrow.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see the download progress, and then will hear "Download Completed" after the download has finished.
- You will see the downloaded file added to the bottom of the listed files on the left.